Nursing Assistant (NA) programs consist of a minimum of 120 hours of training and prepare graduates to provide direct care to nursing home patients.
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) programs prepare experienced NAs to function as a medication assistants and administer low risk, routine medications in nursing home settings.
Approved Program Lists
Nursing Assistant Training Program Application Forms
- Application Instructions
- NA Application and Checklist
- Consolidated Program Application
- Consolidated Program Renewal Application Supplement Sheet
- Additional Page- Clinical Sites
- Additional Page- Instructors
- Nursing Assistant Curriculum
- Template for Nursing Assistant Program Evaluations
- Lab Supply List
- Skills Checklist - Class and Clinical Combined
- Skills Checklist - Classroom
- Skills Checklist - Clinical
- Bond Form
- Long Term Care (LTC) Affidavit
Medication Assistant Program Forms
To submit a new complaint about an Education Program approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing, please click the "SUBMIT A COMPLAINT" button below.