The purpose of the Education Committee is to make recommendations to the Board on matters related to nursing education. The Education Committee meets every 5-8 weeks at 9:30am in at: 1740 W Adams St. Phoenix, AZ 85007. All Education Committee meetings will be held in Board Room C. Meetings are open to the public.
Watch Committee Meeting Live Online
The Arizona State Board of Nursing Committee Meeting is now available to watch online LIVE for FREE from your PC, Mac, tablet or Smart Phone! *
WATCH LIVE STREAM
* Requires access to YouTube through your Internet service provider.
2018 Education Committee Meeting Schedule
- Friday 1/12/18 (Telephonic)
Download the most recent Meeting Agenda for the Education Committee. Agendas will be posted at least 48 hours before the meeting and will remain until the next agenda is posted.
Download the meeting minutes from the Education Committee meetings.
- August 2017 Meeting Minutes
- February 2017 Meeting Minutes
- December 2016 Meeting Minutes
- October 2016 Meeting Minutes
- August 2016 Meeting Minutes
- June 2016 Meeting Minutes
- April 2016 Meeting Minutes
- February 2016 Meeting Minutes
- December 2015 Meeting Minutes
- October 2015 Meeting Minutes
- August 2015 Meeting Minutes (Special Session 8/26/15)
- August 2015 Meeting Minutes
- June 2015 Meeting Minutes
- April 2015 Meeting Minutes
- February 2015 Meeting Minutes
- December 2014 Meeting Minutes
- October 2014 Meeting Minutes
- June 2014 Meeting Minutes
- February 2014 Meeting Minutes