The NCLEX exam, also known as the National Council Licensure Examination, is a standardized exam that each state board of nursing uses to determine whether or not a candidate is prepared for entry-level nursing practice.
For further information on NCLEX Testing please visit the National Council of State Boards of Nursing website.
Note: Please email us for reports older than 3 years
Annual Pass Rates
Quarterly Registered Nursing (RN) Pass Rates
Quarterly Practical Nursing (PN) Pass Rates
NCLEX Accommodation Requests/Test Plans/FAQs
- Accommodations Request for NCLEX Testing
- Candidate Rules for the NCLEX Examination
- FAQs for Candidates That Failed the NCLEX
- NCSBN PN Detailed Test Plan 2017
- NCSBN PN Test Plan 2017
- NCSBN RN Detailed Test Plan 2019 (Effective Thru 3-31-2022)