2019 Law Regarding Primary Address of Record
The address information provided in the mailing list has changed, due to a change in Arizona law. During the 2019 legislative session, the Arizona legislature passed SB 1062, which creates a new law (statute), Arizona Revised Statutes § 32-3226 that changes how health regulatory boards collect and release licensee addresses.
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 32-3226, health professionals, including nurses, must provide an "address of record", that is defined as either:
- The address where a health professional practices their profession or is otherwise employed; or
- The health professional’s residential address.
If health professionals select their residential address as the address of record, they may also “opt out” of having their address released to the public.
The commercial mailing list will now contain only the licensee’s selected “address of record”, unless that address is a residential address and the licensee has opted out of public disclosure.
Commercial Mailing List
It is the policy of the Arizona State Board of Nursing that, subject to the provisions of A.R.S. § 39-121.01, lists of names and addresses will be provided for a charge to interested parties under the following conditions:
- A signed request agreement shall be submitted to the Board, which identifies the requestor and the intended use of the list. A.R.S. § 39-121.03.
- The list shall be used only by the original requestor, for the original purpose requested and approved, and may not be sold, traded, loaned, or by any other arrangements be made available to any other person, company or firm.
- Any individual who knowingly falsifies his/her request for this list under these provisions is guilty of a Class 6 felony.
The rate for the mailing list is $100.00
The file will be provided in Excel / Comma Separated Values (CSV) by email to the address provided in the request agreement.
Included in the List
The report will contain the following information, if available pursuant to A.R.S.§ 32-3226 (see “Background” section, above):
- Address of Record including City, State, Zip Code and County
- Active License and/or Certificate Numbers
- Original Issue Date
- Expiration Date
- Other Active Licenses (by License Number)
- Prescribing & Dispensing Privileges (Advanced Practice Only)
- Telephone Numbers
- Email Addresses
How to Order
- Visit the mailing list online payment portal.
- Complete the form and submit to purchase a mailing list. NOTE: Save your digital receipt.
- Once the payment is received and confirmed you will receive an email with a link to download the file. It may take between 1-3 business days to process your purchase.
- Any questions can be sent to [email protected] .